Tuesday, October 23, 2007

last published


irony?
hardly.

sometimes I start out drinking or eating or doing something because I think it's funny and crappy, but then I get really attached to it because there was something good to attract me in the first place. you're damn right I'd drive a monster truck if it was offered to me.

Lifter Puller's stories of big city hipsters on drugs have sort of inspired me,
though I hate those characters, and I don't hate the drugs.

I didn't do anything with that inspiration, instead I looked to the
Joker action-figure I found at Albertsons while I was buying frozen pizza
and a case of keystone. I mean the red keystone, not
keystone light or keystone ice, because let's all face it,
that shit is for date rapists, and that is not at all cool.

Ol' Glory is cool.

No comments: