Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the living laser



ugh.

I don't know how I feel about things when they change all of a sudden.
I'm conflicted and it's not even interesting to write about so we'll leave
it at that.

when I was a kid, I wondered a lot about the moon.
I feel that NASA and science have ruined that for me.
But if it was a soundstageconspiracy, then maybe it is
made of cheese and maybe a man (or lady) lives there
and s/he has an awesome hat.

oh, alice notley. you'll be talked about tonight.
by me, specifically.
when I dissect your owl pellet, it won't have any bones in it.
just some knitted eyebrows, pomposity and pretension.
and some okay words.

wasted my blog this week.


I've yet to see a blog that is really worthwhile, though. no offense to all of you or me.
if you'd like to get offended and start a fight with me, though...

....be my guest.

No comments: